Dental Programs Director @ Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB)
Fulltime, 12-month Benefited Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB) is seeking applicants for the Dental Programs Director position. The Dental Program Director is responsible for the administration, planning, implementation, evaluation and revision of policies and curriculum of the dental programs at the CTE in Minot and clinical affiliation sites. Some of these duties inherent to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitates learning, learner development and socialization in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical environments.
- Assessment and evaluation of courses and programs.
- Develops, implements, evaluates, and revises the program policies and curriculum using continuous quality improvement.
- Assists in the promotions and marketing of dental programming.
- Hires, trains, and supervises faculty and staff.
- Coordinates academic advisement and guidance of allied dental program students.
- Participates in the development, implementation, evaluation and update of admission, progression, retention, and graduation requirements.
- Participates in, networks within, and supports activities of the allied dental programs, college, and community agencies.
- Instruction of courses or labs, as needed.
POSITION LOCATION: DCB CTE Center, Minot, ND
- Holds a master’s degree or higher in the discipline or closely related field OR hold a master’s degree with 18 graduate credits in the discipline or closely related field.
- Minimum of three years of prior dental hygiene clinical practice experience.
- Experience in teaching and knowledge of learning principles for adult education, including dental curriculum development, administration, and evaluation.
- A current knowledge of dental assisting and dental hygiene practice at the certificate or associate degree level or as otherwise approved.
- Maintains a current unencumbered North Dakota Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) license.
- Maintains a National Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Successful applicant will be required to pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
CLOSING DATE: Screening of applicants will begin January 31, 2023, and continue until a qualified candidate is hired.
DATE AVAIALBLE: March 1, 2023
APPLICATION PROCESURE: Submit a letter of application, a resume or curriculum vitae, college transcripts, and the names and telephone numbers of three professional references to Vonda Berg – Vonda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dakota College at Bottineau is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and, if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability.