For the 2022 – 2023 school year.
We are looking to fill the position ASAP. Please email or mail your application to the address below or drop off the application in the District Office.
Pat Brenden, Superintendent
Bottineau Public School
301 Brander Street
Bottineau, ND 58318
or email: Pat.Brenden@k12.nd.us
Bottineau Public School District – Food Service Assistant III Job Description
High School Diploma or GED.
Food Service Manager
1. Assists with food preparation.
2. Assists in serving meals.
3. Participates in the cleaning of the kitchen, dining and storage areas.
4. Properly stores unused food and supplies each day.
5. Displays a positive and friendly attitude toward students and staff.
6. Works in a team environment.
7. Maintains a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
8. Participates in any inservice training required by the district.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Job performance is evaluated in accordance to district guidelines by the Food Service Manager.
The Bottineau School District is an EEO employer.